Monday, February 11, 2013

Tie Right

When I got my first bow tie just before my high school graduation I thought that it would be easy to tie a bow tie. I did not bother to learn it until the day before my graduation, that was an extremely poor decision.

This is not a thing you can learn by doing it once, you have to practice to make perfect. I tried probably 20 times before I gave up. The morning of my graduation came but still I could not learn to tie my bow tie. It came down to it that my mother in law tied it for my just minutes before the ceremony started.

But I didn't let that stop me. After the graduation it self and before my graduation party I was determined to learn it my self. So I downloaded a application on my iPhone called Tie Right so I could learn it on the way to the party.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tie-right/id441129355?mt=8
Tie Right
This app "saved my life" in matter of minuted I learnt to tie my bow tie. This app explains how to tie both bow ties and regular neckties. There are several neckties knots available but only one bow tie knot.

But what makes this app really helpful is that you can see the process from your own point of view. By that I mean that you can see the steps from the eyes point of view.

I encourage everyone that do not know how to tie ties to buy this app.


No comments:

Post a Comment